- The proceeds of the Vault pool is the principal token. The number of deposited tokens will auto-increase, and the increased tokens will also be auto-reinvested.
- The reward of Staking pool is HYFI token.
- If you deposit some BNBs in Vault and stake fBNB in Staking pool. Your total rewards will be:
- BNB: 26.62%
- HYFI: 103.38%
- Total: 130.00%
- You can click the button and find them:
- No, the effect of compounded interest is exponential, not linear. A daily compounded interest of 1.6% would yield (1+1.6%)^365 = ~32800% a year.
“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it.” -- Albert Einstein
- Trust Wallet: When you go into the dAPP in the top-right corner you can see the different blockchains available, click on it then choose Binance Smart Chain Mainnet.
- MetaMask: Create a custom RPC with the following:
- Network Name: BSC Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- ChainID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com/
- The exchange rate between Token and fToken is not 1:1. fToken is a mortgage share warrant: each fToken has a unit net value( NAV Per Share). The starting number is 1.0, and it is updating with time.
- If the NAV Per Share is 1.05 (that is the BNB vault has increased by 5%), then you can deposit 100 BNB to get:
100 BNB / 1.05 = 95.288 fBNB
- When you withdraw fBNB from the staking pool, 95.288 fBNB will be fully exchanged for 100 BNB plus BNB profits.
- Switch the main chain to BSC on your wallet account page.
- Add the HYFI contract address to the wallet as follows:
- Due to the particularity of the decentralization system, any assets will be completely impossible to retrieve if you transferred to the contract address.
- Warning: The contract address may only be used to add symbols for the wallet but never should receive assets.
- If you transferred fToken to a centralized exchange, you can contact the helper of the exchange. They may send your asset back after charge a certain service fee generally.
- If you transferred fToken to a decentralized wallet, you can find those assets in the wallet by adding the fToken symbol in that address.
Hyper Finance vault strategies never use Oracle. So don't worry about the corresponding oracle or flashloan hacks.